ALL ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGES INCLUDE
- UNLIMITED Product Catalogs
- POWERFUL catalog and management tools.
- INTEGRATED Marketing Tools
- GOOGLE Shopping Compatibility
- PAYPAL and Authorize.net Billing
- AFFORDABLE Hourly Rates on Site Changes
HOW WE BUILD YOUR WEB STORE
SHARE YOUR VISION
- In an interview, tell our designer about your business and preferences.
- Use our online Project Manager to provide the images, words and product info you want to use in your store.
- Stuck or Have Questions? Call us, email us, or post comments to the Project Manager.
WE BUILD YOUR WEBSITE
- Once you have provided all of your content we go to work.
- Most stores are ready to review in as little as two weeks from the date you submit your content to us.
- During your 2 review periods, we will accept feedback and make adjustments to your site.
- Once you’re store is approved we go through our quality control process and move your site live.
EVOLVE YOUR WEBSITE
- If you ever need someone else to update your website, we provide updates at an affordable hourly rate.
- Enterprise customers enjoy 6 hours of FREE updates to their site in the first year.
- Need additional features? Just contact us – we can add custom functionality, plugins, themes, etc to your store for you.
YOUR WEB STORE ONLINE IN A FLASH!
It doesn’t take our website design team months to build a web store – we build them in weeks. Once you’ve conducted your interview, and provided us with all the materials – our website design team goes to work.
Once your site is complete and online – our ecommerce platforms make it easy to manage your web store via their power catalog, order and customer management tools.
WE'LL BUILD YOUR WEBSITE - YOU FOCUS ON BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS.
Our Website Design team build easy to use, intuitive and professional web stores that are focused on your online success.
Each ecommerce website we design is custom tailored to you and your business – and with our web store management services you never have to worry about updating your site.
ONLINE WEB STORES BUILD BUSINESSES.
Having all of your products for sale online is more important than ever – in fact over 60% of shoppers today find, research and purchase their products online. In 2015, over $703.28bn was spent by consumers via online stores alone – with this trend quickly becoming the “norm” you can’t afford not to have an online web store.
If you are looking to tap into a new pool of customers, online is where you and your products have to be. Let our Website Design team tap into these customers and build your business!
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
An ecommerce website has multiple parts – the catalog, the cart, payment providers, shipping providers, and finally a backend system that allows you to manage all the other components as well as customer orders that come in through your website.
If you’re like most business owners, you’re far too busy to design and build the ecommerce website you need to be found and compete on the web. But with Media Giant Design, you don’t have to worry – we do the hard part for you, quickly and professionally.
Our professional ecommerce website design staff works with you to create a custom online store that fits your style, needs and budget.
Using our Project Manager, you will upload the images, product information, and your content to us – as well as provide feedback to our designers along the way.
Once your content is provided, our team will create a full-featured ecommerce web site based on your comments and theme, using the images and text that you supplied.
In as little as two weeks, your store will be ready for your review. Provide us with your feedback, and we will make your requested adjustments.
Once your site is approved, we push it through our quality control process and move your site live for the world to see.
To request updates simply put in request via our ticket system, tell us what you need done and we take it from there.
And don’t worry about trying to track down a difficult-to-reach webmaster. You can request site updates 24×7 using our Customer Support Portal. Simply send us a description of the update, and any necessary materials and we’ll notify you when your changes are ready for your review.
The interview process is self-paced. You can stop at any point during the process and easily return to where you left. This is not only convenient, but also gives you time to really think about your answers.
After you complete the interview, one of our expert designers will follow up with you to answer any questions and discuss the timeline for building your web store.